DOS LAGOS, Chile.
- A truly exceptional 2,700 ha (6,671 acre) property, includes shores on 4 different interconnected lakes, mountain ranges, grasslands, parks, as well as several rivers, waterfalls and countless streams.
- Located about 50 minutes from Coyhaique, in Chile’s XIth Region
- Unparalleled peace and privacy.
- Includes a turn-key, beautifully decorated lodge of approximately 460 m2 (4,950 ft2)
- Excellent fly-fishing on lakes and rivers, extensive system of multi-purpose single-track trails, presence of endangered huemuls.
- Good cattle-carrying capacity in certain sections.
- Many major improvements in place.
Please contact us for a full description of the property and for a password to see more pictures.